In Malmö you can find tourist information at many different places called “Infopoints”. At these places you will find maps, brochures and people who can help answer your questions. Here is a list of Infopoints in and outside of the city centre.
In the city centre:
• Travelshop, Carlsgatan 4A
(New adress from November 1st – Neptunigatan 20)
• Pressbyrån, Södergatan 11
• Moderna Museet Malmö, Ola Billgrens plats 2-4
• Lilla Skåne, Engelbrektsgatan 7
Outside the city centre:
• Emporia shoppingcenter, Hyllie Boulevard 19
• Katrinetorp landeri, Katrinetorps allé 1
• First Camp Sibbarp-Malmö, Strandgatan 101
• Dockan Marina Malmö Cityhamn, Dockplatsen 1
• Malmö Airport, Visitors Center, Malmö – Sturup
• Malmö Chokladfabrik, Möllevångsgatan 36B
• Andelshamnen Lagunen, Vaktgatan 9 Limhamn
You can recognize an infopoint by the green and white “i-sign”.
Visit Malmö Tourisms Tripadvisor site here to get more information about shops, restaurants and sights. If you have any questions you can chat with Malmö Tourism on their facebook page “malmotown” every weekday.